If I’m honest, it still feels weird to call myself a writer. So while I don’t think I’m the ideal blend of Hemingway and J.K. Rowling, the fact is that writing is a big part of what I do. Here’s where you can find my words scattered around the Internet:
- Echo Hub — This is the old 9-to-5, so you’ll find a ton of posts here.
- Faith Village — I helped get this blog launched in 2011, so there’s quite a bit of work here, too.
- AdoptiveDads.org — This site has fallen into static mode, but you can find some of my stuff here if you’re willing to dig.
- Tapestry — When I write about adoption, it’ll most likely be here.
- Catalyst Space — Many moons ago, I wrote a proper essay for the great Catalyst. This post is much more recent.
- Church Marketing Sucks — A long-time favorite site of mine.
- RELEVANTmagazine.com — The one and only.
That’s most of the good stuff (plus a little extra), and I’ll try to keep this page current as we go along.
Of course, if there’s something I can write for you, just let me know.